Hubert Henry Davies (1869 – 1917) was a leading British playwright and dramatist of the early twentieth century, following in the tradition of Arthur Wing Pinero and Henry Arthur Jones, but influenced profoundly by Thomas William Robertson.
 Cousin Kate: A Comedy in Three Acts – Book by Hubert Henry Davies.
 Mrs Gorringe’s Necklace: A Play in Four Acts by Hubert Henry Davies.
 Sir Francis Fox (1844 – 1927) was an English civil engineer, who was responsible for the bridges over the Victoria Falls of the Zambesi and Sydney Harbour, the Mersey Railway Tunnel and the Liverpool Overhead Railway, and extending the London Underground. He was awarded a Knighthood by the King on 25 July 1912.
 Sir (Charles) Douglas Fox (1840 – 1921) was an English civil engineer – he designed, amongst other things, The Crystal Palace in Hyde Park.
 Sir Bertram Fox Hayes KCMG DSO RD RNR (1864 – 1941) was a sea captain with the White Star Line. He was captain of the SS Olympic but was also called as a witness to the British Board of Trade inquiry held after the Titanic disaster, which he attended on June 11th, 1912. In his testimony, Hayes was questioned mainly on the subject on routines regarding spotting ice. Hayes described the circumstances on the night of the sinking of the Titanic as “abnormal, which nobody had experienced before”.
 Les p’tites Michu (The Little Michus) is an opérette in three acts, with music by André Messager and words by Albert Vanloo and Georges Duval. The piece is set in Paris in the years following the French Revolution and depicts the complications ensuing after the identities of two girls become confused in their infancy.
 Robert Evett (1874 – 1949) was an English singer, actor, theatre manager and producer. He was best known as a leading man in Edwardian musical comedies and later managed the George Edwardes theatrical empire.
 Steven’s Eyot (or Steven’s Ait) is a narrow ait (island) in the River Thames in the Royal Borough of Kingston upon Thames, London, on the non-tidal reach above Teddington Lock.
 The Crystal Palace was a cast-iron and plate-glass structure originally built in Hyde Park, London, to house the Great Exhibition of 1851. After the exhibition, the Palace was relocated to an area of South London known as Penge Common. It was rebuilt at the top of Penge Peak next to Sydenham Hill, an affluent suburb of large villas. It stood there from June 1854 until its destruction by fire in November 1936.